Travel Queeriosity: Tree-Climbing Goats?
By OUTTraveler Editors
First there were “fainting goats,” then there were “screaming goats,” and now there are goats that climb trees. Huff Post Travel has posted a gallery of photos by Steph Wells of goats in Morocco that have somehow found themselves up a tree. Through a little more investigation we’ve learned that these are Tamri goats and that they climb argan trees in search of their olive-like berries. Check out this video to see their skills in action.
- Gay Brazilian Couple Strips Naked in Sao Paulo Street to Protest Homophobia
- OutTraveler's 200 of the Greatest Gay Bars in the World
- In the Bag: Saugatuck-Douglas
- Experience Provence, France, in the English-Language Movie Wasp
- Perfect Day: Daniel Franzese’s Fort Lauderdale
- Where Will You Be for Madonna's Rebel Heart Tour?